- 2017- PhD (in progress), distance learning program. Department of Modern Languages. The University of Southampton, UK. “Processing differences in monolinguals and multilinguals in the case of full linguistic ambiguity”
- 2015-2017 – MA. Second Language Studies. Department of Second Language Studies, Indiana University Bloomington, USA
- 2011 – PhD. English Literature. Department of Foreign Literature and International Communication. Linguistics University. Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
Thesis title: –“Specificity of characteristics of time and space in “Paradise Lost” by John Milton – synthesis of the antique and the Christian” Thesis director: Professor Zoya I. Kirnoze.
- 2002 – MA. (equivalent) in Linguistics. Linguistic University. Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
- 1997 – MA. (equivalent) in Pre-School Pedagogy and Psychology. Teacher Training University of Yaroslavl. Yaroslavl, Russia.
- 1994 – BA. (equivalent) in Pre-School Pedagogy and Psychology. Pre-School Language Pedagogy. Teacher Training College of Yaroslavl University. Rybinsk, Russia.
- September, 2017 – 5th Summer School on Bilingualism and Multilingualism. Universitat de Pampeu Fabra. Barcelona, Spain.
- June, 2014 – Cambridge English Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) (QCF). Oxford, UK.
- July, 2013 – Summer School in Cognitive Linguistics. Bangor University. Bangor, UK.
- January, 2013 – Current Trends: Theory and Practice in English Language Teaching. International House. London, UK.
- 2017 – Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition. Palma de Mallorca, Spain, September, 5-7. Oral presentation: “Phenomenon-specific sentence processing in native speakers and language learners.”
- 2017 – XIII International Symposium of Psycholinguistics. Braga, Portugal. Poster presentation.
- 2016 – Bilingualism forum. Chicago, USA, October 20-21. Poster presentation.
- 2015 – XII International Symposium of Psycholinguistics. Valencia, Spain, July 1-4. Poster presentation.
- 2013 – XI International Symposium of Psycholinguistics. Tenerife, Spain, March 23-26.